Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Wondering Student Invites You

Hello!



This is my first post, I'm still learning how to blog, so please be kind to correct my spelling and grammar. Actually this is the whole idea of this blog. As a Chasidish-Williamsburg born and raised, all - the little - I know, is from knowledge I have been taught by good people like you. Here's the problem, whatever I read textbooks for myself, it doesn't stick in my head for too long, not so when I learn through interaction with a teacher or a friend.

I have so much to share with you, but while I'm still searching for a start point, I would like to tell you where I wish my endpoint should be. My goal in life, for the next year or two, is to make the English language as my first. And take it from there to become a great lecturer and writer.

Hence the name of this blog which reads in Hebrew as תלמיד תועה, a wondering student. Not תלמיד טועה - a mistaken, wrong, student. I hope that this blog will help me get to my destination.

Thanks for listening.
T"T


No comments:

Post a Comment